Thursday, January 31, 2008

7 1/2 Habits

The easiest for me would be to 'Use technology to your advantage' and 'Teach/mentor other'. Since I spend a great deal of time trying to teach others to use technology, I am inclined to use it in my own work and learning. The hardest for me would be to 'view problems as a challenge'. I like to plan things out carefully in order to avoid problems, so when they occur I usually see it as more of a frustration than a challenge. I also have a hard time with "Play" becuase I can't seem to make the time for it anymore. :(

6 comments:

2wheelwoman said...

So, I'm all caught up I think! Your prodding us to learn is a good thing!

Finance said...

I am looking for the play time....will let you know when I find it. I really relate to your wanting to plan things out carefully to avoid problems...but remember that often in the process, changes happen and they often make things better! Sometimes you just have to "roll with the punches" and not let the planning get in your way.

TeacheratHeart said...

It is only a matter of time before the rest of us will be as tech savvy as you! :-) WELL- maybe some extra after school study sessions will help!

Karen said...

Perhaps the "play" is really there and you can't quite see it. Is this work or play?

Allison said...

"Play" is just a matter of definition. I can play while I work and with all the tech tools at your commend, you can too!!!

byrdtown said...

How do you turn this thing on?
Oh!! I figured it out!! I just needed a 9 volt battery for my transitor radio.