Sunday, February 10, 2008

Technology is My Life

I have finally completed the 'Things' for week 3. Flickr is an amazing collection of sites and tools to work with, view and find photos related to just about anything you can think of. As I explored the mashups and found tools do to crazy and interesting things to my pictures, I keep wondering when these people find time to do all of this. I could spend hours playing with these tools. I also thought about my coworkers who are spending their free time exploring these tools and I envy them because playing with this stuff is a break from there normal routine. Technology is already my life and this is more like work to me. It is not a break from what I do everyday.

1 comment:

Finance said...

Okay, I have tried to play with this "Flikr" and am still trying to figure it out. I think I need to do this at home where I can play with my pictures. I am hoping to get to week 4 soon...at least you sent some encouragement about its use!